Ansell AlphaTec® 37-145 (Pack of 12)
Versatile, dexterous chemical gloves, suited to a diverse range of applications.
- Reduced risks: AlphaTec® Solvex® 37-145 PPE gloves have no inner cotton flocking, minimizing lint contamination risks
- Elevated comfort: These AlphaTec® gloves’ thin, 11 mil/0.28mm nitrile palm offers them tactile, dexterous comfort
- Specialized protection: A high-performance nitrile compound composition ensures EN 374 Type A chemical protection
- Improved durability: The same nitrile compound makes them hard-wearing, with EN and ANSI level 4 abrasion resistance
- Genuine versatility: AlphaTec® Solvex® 37-145 chemical gloves may be used in wet and dry conditions, and they adhere to EU and FDA food handling regulations
- 12 pairs/polybag; 12 polybags/carton
- Machinery and Equipment
- Food Processing
- Equipment repair & maintenance
- Painting or cleaning tools or robots
- Changing tools and dies
- Handling incoming goods
- Filling, blending and charging of raw materials
- Transferring liquids and solids
- Loading and unloading of proces equipment
- Transferring liquids and solids between vessels and tanks and process equipment
- Supervision of running operation
- Handling outgoing goods: cans, vessels, bulkpack and cartons
- Opening furnaces draining pumps valves or lines and crackers BTX process
|Length||330mm, 13 Inches|
|Sizes||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Palm Thickness (MM/Mil)||0.28 / 11|
Standards And Certifications
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $150 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.