Ansell AlphaTec® 97-631 (Pack of 6)
Cold-resistant protective gloves with exceptional grip and dexterity in low temperatures.
- Optimized defenses: With ActivArmr® 97-631 work gloves, protection and dexterity go hand in hand, as their PVC coating guarantees strong grip without sacrificing flexibility, even in cold conditions
- Specialized protection: Protecting hands against various mechanical risks, including cuts and abrasion, while ensuring form-fitting dexterity, ActivArmr® 97-631 safety gloves are ideal for a variety of industrial applications
- Elevated comfort: ActivArmr® 97-631 industrial gloves meet workers’ needs in terms of comfort and warmth, with a unique blend of knitted thermal materials, from a flexible nylon exterior to a soft acrylic interior
- 6 pairs/bag, 6 bags/carton
- Food Processing
- Machinery and Equipment
- Infrastructure Maintenance
- Oil and gas
- Outdoor Winter Use
- Cold Storage
|Length||250-285mm, 9.84-11.22 Inches|
|Sizes||7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Liner Material||Acrylic, Nylon|
Standards And Certifications
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $150 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.