Request a Return
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority. We offer refunds, repairs or replacements for products returned within 14 days of delivery
To be eligible for a return, the following guidelines apply:
CHANGE OF MIND
In the event that you receive the products and simply change your mind, we may at our discretion offer you a refund or exchange provided that;
- You notify us within 14 days of delivery
- That the items are returned in their original condition, together with any original packaging, labels and all parts included.
In the event products are received faulty or damaged during delivery;
- Please contact us within 7 days of order delivery.
- If you believe that the item is faulty, it may be necessary for the item to be returned to the manufacturer for assessment to determine whether there is an entitlement for exchange or repair.
- Any damaged goods must be returned in the original condition it was in when received together with any packaging or parts included together within the package.
- We will organise to collect the package and replace it, or we provide a refund provided we are contacted within 7 days of order delivery.
We may refuse to provide a repair, replacement, or refund for products you purchased if:
- You misused the product in a way which caused the problem
- If the product purchased is classified as a clearance item.
We aim to process any requests for refunds, repairs, or replacements within 14 days of receiving your request for return.
HOW TO RETURN PRODUCTS
URSafeRite is to be notified within 7 days from receipt of order for any products that are to be returned or exchanged. Please use Contact us details provided at the end of this policy.
Before any items are returned the following steps need to be actioned:
- Download and complete our online returns form
- Email the completed form to email@example.com
- We will respond and acknowledge receipt of email by sending you a Return Authority Number (RA)
- Mail your return to 1 Grady Crescent Erskine Park NSW 2759 with a copy of the Return Form (RA)
- We will process and pay any refunds in the same form as the original purchase or to the same account or credit card as was used to make the original purchase, unless otherwise determined in our sole discretion.
If you wish to speak to us about this policy or to process a return, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our customer service team will assist you with an (RA). Please then send your item to: 1 Grady Crescent, Erskine Park, NSW, 2759, Australia.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: URSafeRite 1 Grady Crescent, Erskine Park, NSW, 2759, Australia
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Updated as on: 24th June 2021