Ansell AlphaTec® 15-554 (Pack of 12)
PVA-coated protective gloves, delivering superior protection against chemical hazards.
- Optimized protection: AlphaTec® 15-554 liquid- and chemical-resistant gloves are among the only ones suitable for handling strong organic chemicals, remaining virtually inert in aromatic and chlorinated solvents
- Enhanced ergonomics: These high-dexterity work gloves are shaped to natural hand contours, featuring precurved fingers and a winged thumb design that promotes natural mobility and tactile sensitivity, reducing hand fatigue
- Elevated comfort: With their soft, two-piece knitted liner, AlphaTec® 15-554 industrial gloves also cushion the hand and absorb perspiration, keeping hands dry and cool
- 1 pair in a bag; 12 bags in a carton
- Life Sciences
- Maintaining lab furniture and equipment
- Loading and unloading of proces equipment
- Transferring liquids and solids between vessels and tanks and process equipment
- Cleaning furnaces, distillation pumps, valves or lines and crackers BTX process
- Unexpected leakages spills or other releases
|Length||355mm, 14 Inches|
|Coating Material||Polyvinyl Alcohol|
|Grip Design||Smooth Finish|
Standards And Certifications
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.