Ansell AlphaTec® Solvex® 37-185 (Pack of 12)
Elbow-length chemical gloves, delivering durable hand and arm protection.
- Fewer risks: With no inner cotton flocking, AlphaTec® Solvex® 37-185 chemical-resistant gloves present lower lint contamination risks
- Specialized protection: Their high-performance nitrile compound composition grants them EN 374 Type A chemical protection, shielding up to the elbow
- Improved durability: This nitrile make-up also ensures EN and ANSI level 4 abrasion protection, making them suitable for heavy-duty cleaning
- Elevated comfort: AlphaTec® Solvex® 37-185 industrial gloves are also highly comfortable and dexterous
- Food handling compliance: They comply with both EU and FDA regulations for food handling
- 1 pair/polybag; 12 polybags/carton
- Food Processing
- Metal fabrication
- Oil and gas
- Automotive Aftermarket
- All food processing applications that have food contact
- Forging operations
- General pumping work
- Handling incoming goods
- Filling, blending and charging of raw materials
- Opening and draining pumps valves or lines
- Loading and unloading of proces equipment
- Transferring liquids and solids between vessels and tanks and process equipment
- Supervision of running operation
- Handling outgoing goods: cans, vessels, bulkpack and cartons
- Opening furnaces draining pumps valves or lines and crackers BTX process
- Painting or cleaning tools or robots
|Sizes||7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
||457mm / 18inch|
0.56mm / 22mil
Standards And Certifications
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $150 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.