Syzmik Rugged Cooling HI Vis Taped Short Sleeve Shirt ZW835
1 Grady Crescent
1 Grady Crescent
Erskine Park NSW 2759
- Mesh venting to increase breathability in the under arm, upper back, front side seam and back side seam
- Mechanical stretch to give you more freedom of movement
- Two Chest pockets with pen partition
- Vented tape to increase breathability
- Reinforced at all key stress points with bar tacks
- Modern fit
- 100% Square Weave Cotton Ripstop - 145 gsm
HiVis Day/Night Visibility
A garment designed for day and night using retroreflected light with high-visibility materials encircling the upper torso.
Complies with AS/NZ:
- 4602.1:2011 High-Visibility Safety Garment Construction Class D/N
- 1906.4:2010 High-Visibility and Retroreflected Materials Class R/F
Ripstop fabric provides increased tear and abrasion resistance through an innovative fabric weave. This weave allows the use of lighter weight fabrics to keep you cool while still maintaining a garment that will stand up to tough jobs.
Garments that allow more air to pass through the fabric thanks to innovative fabric design and garment construction. This allows the wearer to stay cool, dry and more comfortable while on the job.
UPF 50 Rated
Ultraviolet Protection Factor(UPF) - a rating designed for fabric and clothing that specifically measures the level of Ultraviolet Radiation transmitted through a fabric onto the skin. UPF measures both UVA and UVB rays.
Complies with AS/NZS:
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.