Syzmik Men's Hi Vis Cotton Drill Jacket ZJ590
- Soft lightweight and breathable cotton fabric
- Longer tail with curved hem
- Tear-away back neck label
- Taped shoulder and neck to help maintain shape
- Sleeveless style features drop armhole with raw edge finish
- 100% Super Compact Cotton - 160 GSM - 28 Singles
- Charcoal Marle: 60% Cotton 40% Polyester - 160 gsm - 28 Singles
- UPF Rating - Light colors UPF 30+, Dark colours UPF 50+
HiVis Day/Night Visibility
A garment designed for day and night using retroreflected light with high-visibility materials encircling the upper torso.
Complies with AS/NZ:
- 4602.1:2011 High-Visibility Safety Garment Construction Class D/N
- 1906.4:2010 High-Visibility and Retroreflected Materials Class R/F
Garments that allow more air to pass through the fabric thanks to innovative fabric design and garment construction. This allows the wearer to stay cool, dry and more comfortable while on the job.
UPF 50 Rated
Ultraviolet Protection Factor(UPF) - a rating designed for fabric and clothing that specifically measures the level of Ultraviolet Radiation transmitted through a fabric onto the skin. UPF measures both UVA and UVB rays.
Complies with AS/NZS:
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.