Master Lock Zenex Dielectric Thermoplastic Safety Padlock 0406 (Each)
Free shipping on orders over $150* | Free returns for 30 days
Buy now pay later available with
The Master Lock No. 406 Dielectric Thermoplastic Safety Padlock features a 1-1/2in (38mm) wide Zenex™ Thermoplastic body and a 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 1/4in (6mm) diameter plastic shackle to help prevent electrocution and arc flashing and to prevent electrical current from shackle to key. All components are non-sparking and non-magnetic. Designed exclusively for Lockout/Tagout applications, the durable, lightweight material is easy to carry and padlock has key retaining cylinder to ensure the padlock is not left unlocked.
- 406 Dielectric Thermoplastic Safety Padlock
- Plastic shackle helps prevent electrocution and arc flashing, also prevents electrical current from shackle to key
- All components are non-sparking and non-magnetic - plastic, copper, brass
- 1-1/2in (38mm) wide, 1-3/4in (45mm) tall, Thermoplastic yellow body, plastic shackle with 1-1/2in (38mm) clearance
- Designed exclusively for lockout tagout applications
- Durable, lightweight, non-conductive Thermoplastic lock body
- Compliance with "One Employee, One Lock, One Key" directive
- Key retaining - ensures that padlock is not left unlocked
- Keyed different, 6-pin tumbler with over 40,000 available key changes cylinder
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $150 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.