Master Lock Zenex Compact Thermoplastic Safety Padlock S31 (Each)
Free shipping on orders over $150* | Free returns for 30 days
Buy now pay later available with
The Master Lock No. S31 Zenex™ Thermoplastic Safety Padlock features a 1-3/8in (35mm) wide plastic body and a 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 3/16in (5mm) diameter Marine Grade 316 stainless steel shackle for superior corrosion resistance. Ideal for corrosive environments, lock body stands up to chemicals, temperature extremes and is UV stable. Designed exclusively for Lockout/Tagout applications the durable, lightweight, lock body is easy to carry and padlock features high security, reserved-for-safety cylinder with key retaining, to ensure padlock is not left unlocked.
- S31 Global Thermoplastic Safety Padlock
- 3/16in (4.76mm) diameter shackle fits more applications
- Marine Grade 316 stainless steel shackle provides superior corrosion resistance
- 1-3/8in (35mm) wide, 1-7/8in (48mm) tall Thermoplastic yellow body, with 1-1/2in (38mm) shackle clearance
- Patented design complies with the OSHA guideline of "One Employee, One Lock, One Key" directive
- Key Retaining - ensures padlock is not accidentally left unlocked
- Stands up to chemicals, extreme temperatures, and is UV stable
- Includes English write-on "Danger" and "Property Of" labels; 14 language options available for global identification purposes
- S142 Photo identification label available for immediate user recognition
- Keyed different, 6-pin tumbler with over 40,000 available key changes cylinder
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $150 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.