uvex Assembly Gloves uvex Phynomic AirLite A ESD 60038 (Pack of 10)
The safety glove for the fifth sense – with touchscreen compatibility and ESD function
The uvex phynomic airLite A ESD is the lightest safety glove in its class and offers a noticeable difference in wearer comfort. The new assembly glove combines high sensitivity and tactile feel with lightness and breathability, all in one glove. This makes the uvex phynomic airLite A ESD perfect for precision work and handling very small or fine components — and you can still use almost all screens, tablets and mobile phones when you are wearing them.
- The lightest and most sensitive uvex phynomic cut protection glove in Cut Level 1
- Outer material made from polyamide, elastane and carbon
- Breathable “airLite” aqua-polymer coating on palm and fingertips
- Safety glove with touchscreen function – for use on almost all screens, tablets and mobile phones
- Certified in line with EN 388 (3 1 1 0 X) and DIN EN 16350:2014
- Safety glove with ESD function in line with DIN EN 16350:2014 – protects workpiece against electrostatic charge
- very good grip in dry and slightly damp areas
- Free from accelerators, and health protection and skin compatibility dermatologically approved (proDERM®)
- Very lightweight and breathable safety glove
- Outstanding sensitivity thanks to new breathable “airLite” aqua-polymer coating combined with fine liner (18 gauge)
- Safety gloves with knitted cuff and ergonomic fit
- Precision assembly work
- Precision work
- Quality control
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $150 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.