uvex Bamboo TwinFlex® D xg Cut Protection Gloves 60090 (Box of 10)
Noticeably superior. Bamboo TwinFlex® D xg: Sustainability, comfort and sensitivity combined with high cut protection (CutD)
The patented Bamboo TwinFlex® technology combines the best of both worlds in one fine 18-gauge cut protection glove (Cut Level D): On the inside of the glove: Wearers experience noticeable comfort for their skin thanks to the bamboo-viscose. The smooth fit and high moisture absorption with a rapid action provides long-lasting comfort and high wearer acceptance. With a flexible fit thanks to the bamboo-viscose, the glove adapts precisely to fit the shape of the hand within 3 to 5 minutes of wearing. Keep yourself safe from external hazards: High-performance fibres offer a high level of protection against abrasion and cut hazards. The additional uvex protexxion zone in the area between the thumb and index finger provides double the abrasion resistance (200%) compared to the inside of the glove to increase its service life/durability. Thanks to the Xtra-Grip aqua-polymer foam coating, the Bamboo TwinFlex® D xg offers excellent grip in dry and slightly damp/oily conditions. In addition, the Bamboo TwinFlex D xg features a total of 45% sustainable materials: recycled polyamide and bamboo-viscose, which is based on renewable raw materials.
- Excellent sensitivity in cut protection level D
- High level of wearer comfort thanks to bamboo fibre
- 45% sustainable materials: recycled polyamide and bamboo viscose, which is based on renewable raw materials
- High efficiency due to long service life, all thanks to uvex protexxion + premium Xtra-Grip coating
- CO2-neutral production in Germany, free from solvents
- Certified to EN 388:2016 (4 X 4 1 D) and to EN 407 (X 1 X X X X)
- Dermatologically tested for skin compatibility, free from allergenic accelerators
- Particularly light, thin and flexible with high cut protection (4X41D according to EN 388:2016)
- No need to remove the glove thanks to touchscreen capability
- uvex protexxion zone with smooth material surface ensures trouble-free workflow
- in accordance with EN 407, the model is suitable for contact warmth up to +100 °C
- Patented Bamboo TwinFlex® yarn technology
- Silky soft feel against the skin
- Fast absorption and high retention of moisture
- Adaptive fit: Adapts precisely to fit the shape of any hand within 3 to 5 minutes of wearing
- Installation of sharp-edged or unburred parts
- Glass and metalworking industry, automotive industry
- Precision work
- Quality control
- Areas with use of touchscreens
- Food processing
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $150 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.