Ansell HyFlex® 11-819 ESD (Pack of 12)
Durable, touchscreen-compatible gloves that guard against electrostatic discharge.
- Specialized protection: These HyFlex® gloves keep products safe, with EN 16350:2014 certification for protection from electrostatic discharge
- Advanced tactility: HyFlex® 11-819 ESD industrial gloves also possess superior tactile sensitivity and touchscreen compatibility
- Improved durability and grip: Their nitrile coating, with FORTIX™ Abrasion Resistance Technology, ensures ANSI/EN-compliant abrasion resistance and 2x more grip
- Elevated comfort: ZONZ™ Comfort Fit knitwork reduces strain in stress-prone areas
- Varied capabilities: They can also be used as part of a grounding chain in explosion hazard zones (ATEX)
- Certified harm-free and skin-friendly: HyFlex® 11-819 ESD work gloves also benefit from Oeko-Tex® and Dermatest® certification
- 12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton
- Machinery and Equipment
- White Goods
- General handling
- Mounting and dismantling
- Machine tool operation
- Quality inspection
- Applications requiring dexterity and precision
- Compatible with consumer and industrial touchscreens
- Environments requiring ESD protection
- Warehouse and logistics operations
|Sizes||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Coating Material||Fortix™ Foam Nitrile|
|Cuff Style||Knit wrist|
|Liner Color||Dark Blue
|Liner Material||Nylon, Spandex, Carbon|
|Washing Temperature||40ºC (104ºF)|
Standards And Certifications
EN ISO 21420:2020
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $150 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.