Ansell HyFlex® 11-757 (Pack of 12)
Durable lightweight industrial gloves, combining advanced cut resistance with superb comfort.
- Advanced protection: HyFlex® 11-757 light-duty industrial gloves feature INTERCEPT™ Cut Resistance Technology, offering wearers truly advanced, ANSI A7/EN ISO F* cut resistance levels
- Enhanced usability: Their ultra-light, ultra-thin design ensures ample dexterity, breathable comfort and touchscreen compatibility, for uninterrupted daily use and optimized productivity
- Improved durability: These HyFlex® gloves’ palm-dipped polyurethane coating also delivers excellent abrasion resistance
- Considered ergonomics: With a tailored fit at the base of the pinky finger, these safety gloves are shaped around natural hand contours
- Assured skin-friendliness: They have also been dermatologically approved by Dermatest®
12 pairs/bag, 12 bags/carton
- Machinery and Equipment
- Glass manufacturing
- White Goods
- Assembly & inspection of components
- Picking, fastening components
- Final assembly
- Applying finish to materials, products
- Applications requiring dexterity and precision
- Handling metal sheets & panels
- Handling of glass sheets, sharp edged objects
|Length||222-274mm / 8.74 - 10.8Inch
|Sizes||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Cuff Style||Knit wrist|
|Liner Material||Nylon, Stainless Steel, Polyester, Tungsten|
|Washing Temperature||40 °C (104 °F)|
Standards And Certifications
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $150 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.