3M™ PELTOR™ ProTac™ III Headset Headband Format Earmuff, 32dB (Class 5) MT13H221A (Each)
The 3M™ PELTOR™ ProTac™ III hearing protector helps safeguard against harmful noise, whilst allowing ambient sounds to be heard at a level below 82dB. This attribute increases your situation awareness and ability to communicate with nearby colleagues, as well as hearing warning signals, approaching vehicles or sounds produced by machines and industrial processes.
Get a combination of smart technology and user friendly design with 3M™ PELTOR™ ProTac™ III Headsets. Level dependent noise reduction, up to 32 dB, protects your hearing while still making sure you’re aware of alarms, approaching vehicles or calls for help. The auto power off function deactivates the headset after 4 hours of non use, and a low battery warning lets you know when the batteries need to be changed. To reduce damage caused by sweat, the electronics are kept in the outer part of the cup. Our headsets feature a voice guided menu system for hands free use, and have a 3.5 mm stereo jack to connect devices including mobiles, two way radios and other devices.
- Built-in level-dependent function allows the wearer to hear ambient sounds, such as conversations, machine sounds and warning signals
- 3.5 mm listen-only stereo input (limited to 82 dB) for connection to external devices (e.g. mobile phone, radio, two-way radio and iPod)
- Voice-guided menu system avoids the need to remove the headset for setting changes
- Auto power off turns headset off after 4 hours of non-use, to save energy and a low-battery warning informs you when to change batteries
- To reduce the corrosion caused by sweat the electronics are located in the outer part of the cup
|Connector Size (Metric)
|External Audio Input
|Level Dependent Function for Ambient Listening
|Hearing Protection Style
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.