uvex Ultravision Safety Goggles - Clear Acetate Lens 9301-614 (Each)
uvex ultravision – comfort and versatility
The uvex ultravision features a comfortable and ergonomic design and offers unrestricted side visibility. This flexible wide-vision goggle is also suitable for use as overspecs and is available with cellulose acetate or polycarbonate lenses, as welding safety glasses or with a flip-up face guard.
- Lenses can be replaced
- Vented clear PVC
- Clear acetate 80 % + VLT
- Certified in line with AS/NZS 1337.1 and EN 166 (personal eye protection) and EN 170 (UV filters)
- Marking AS/NZS 1337.1 - XI 0
- Reliable UV 380 protection
- Medium mechanical strength of the polycarbonate and cellulose acetate lens (I or F: 45 m/s)
- Anti-fog on both sides
- Optimum wearability due to cleverly designed ventilation system
- Large goggle body, can also comfortably be worn as overspecs
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.