uvex U-Chem 3500 Chemical Protection Glove 60188 (Pack of 10)
uvex u-chem 3500: For handling a variety of different chemicals
The uvex u-chem 3500 chemical protection gloves are ideal for handling a variety of different chemicals. Thanks to their full-surface chloroprene and NBR coating, the gloves offer excellent grip and are resistant to acetone, cleaning agents, adhesives and solvents.
- Chemical protection glove with gauntlet for handling a variety of different chemicals
- Fully coated with chloroprene and nitrile rubber (NBR)
- Cotton top material
- Colour: orange
- Available in sizes: 7 to 11
- AQL 0,65
- Certified according to EN 388: 2016 (3 1 2 1 X), EN 374: Type A (A C J K L M N O P S T), EN 407 (X 1 X X X X)
- Excellent grip on warm and wet workpieces
- High resistance to acetone, cleaning agents, adhesives and solvents
- Very comfortable to wear thanks to seamless cotton liner
- Cleaning agents
- Electroplating (cleaning, pretreatment for corrosion protection)
- Machining aluminium profiles
- Handling universal thinners
- Handling Loctite® adhesives
- Surface treatment
- Maintenance work
- Paint shops
- Disposal industry
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $150 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.