uvex Aquarius Polarised Safety Glasses - Grey Polarised Lens 9101-083 (Each)
1 Grady Crescent
1 Grady Crescent
Erskine Park NSW 2759
uvex aquarius polarised safety glasses – one pair for work and play
Tested and tried by our partners at the Seabin Project measuring the health of our waterways on their journey to 100 cities. With every purchase made of the uvex oceania or uvex aquarius polarized safety glasses, $1 gets donated to the Seabin Foundation. The Seabin foundation is a Not-For-Profit fundraising organisation that addresses education, research and innovation projects that result in cleaner oceans.
High-quality outdoor protection against the harsh glare and ultraviolet rays of the Australian sun can be hard to find. The uvex polarised safety glasses range sets the benchmark for comfort and wearer acceptance being 100% UV compliant. As dual-purpose eyewear, uvex polarised is suitable for not only a wide range of work environments, but also after-hours in everyday life. The entire uvex polarised range complies with the Australian Standard AS/NZS 1337.1 for comprehensive medium impact protection at work and after-hours.
- Frame colour: black
- PC lens, grey polarised, 12 % VLT, Cat. 3
- Certified to AS/NZS 1337.1
- Marking: AS / NZS 1337.1 - XI 3
- Reliable UV 400 protection
- Polarisation filter to protect against reflections and glare (e.g. water surfaces and highly polished material)
- Eliminates bright, annoying reflected glare allowing the wearer to see more comfortably
- Integrated side shield provides added protection to the eyes from side impacts
- Rubberised edge on slim temple arms provides pressure-free comfort
- Soft, flexible nose pad adapts to the wearer and ensures a comfortable, pressure-free fit
- Law enforcement/emergency services
- Overwater work
- Outdoor work
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.