Sundström SR900 respirator system (Each)
Half mask respirator for use with filters, remote filter, PAPR or supplied air
Use in a variety of ways
8 units per carton
SR 900 is a completely new system where the user can easily customise the product based on site requirement and needs. The respirator can be easily configured for filters, PAPR, supplied air, as well as a remote filter holder mounted on the waist belt.
Mask Body: Thermo-Plastic Elastomer (TPE)
All-round use for medium to long-term work depending on configuration
- Small size: 132 g
- Medium size: 136 g
- Large size: 138 g approx.
- Inhalation: Single silicone membrane
- Exhalation: Twin silicone membranes
Single strap headband, easy to detach for cleaning
The filter attachment is fitted with a bayonet mechanism and can be detatched. When the filter attachment is fitted, the SR900 can accept the following:
- All non-threaded Sundström Class I and Class II filters
- A filter adaptor connected to the SR307 regulator and a supplied-air system.
When the filter attachment is removed, the SR900 can be fitted with a single or twin breathing hose, and then directly to one of the following:
- Remote filter holder (mounted on a waist belt and worn either on the side or at the back of the user)
- SR500 PAPR (Powered Air-Purifying Respirator)
- SR700 PAPR (Powered Air-Purifying Respirator -- particles only)
- SR507 supplied-air regulator
- Operation: –10°C to +55°C at <90% RH
- Storage: –20°C to +40°C at <90% RH
Mask body of TPE (thermoplastic elastomer)
- Deep chin cup and broad nose rim
- Two exhalation valves
- New valve caps with air diffusion (no clogging during spray jobs)
- Small/Medium, Medium/Large and Large/Extra Large size
- Continuous head strap or cradle harness
- Can easily be fitted with optional SmallTalk microphone and loudspeaker
- Accepts all Sundström filters and compressed air attachments
- Detachable filter holder allows direct hose attachment
- Choose between single or twin breathing hose
- Use with filters, PAPR or supplied air
- Remote filter holder allows waist-mounted filter behind your back
- Shallow profile – ideal for welding hoods
REMOTE FILTER HOLDER: IDEAL FOR WELDING
By removing the filter attachment on the mask (simply twist the bayonet fitting) and attaching the breathing hose and remote filter holder, you can wear the filter behind your back.
The filter sits on a waist belt and can be moved to any position.
In turn, the mask itself is given a very shallow profile. This makes it ideal for welding, as it easily fits inside a welding shield or visor.
An additional benefit is that the filter is mounted well away from any welding hazards, such as sparks, heat and metal fumes.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.