Sundström SR515 Organic + inorganic + acid gas filter ABE1 — threaded (EACH)
Organic, inorganic, acid gas filter class ABE1 (regular capacity) for use with Sundström PAPRs SR500 and SR500ex.
Material: Plastic polypropylene. No metal parts.
- A1 part is used against organic gas and vapour, such as solvents, whose boiling point is greater than +65°C
- B1 part is used against inorganic gas and vapour, such as chlorine, hydrogen sulphide and hydrogen cyanide
- E1 part is used against acid gas and vapour, such as sulphure dioxide and hydrogen fluoride
- Largest diameter: 108 mm
- Thickness: 57mm
Carton: 20 units
Thread: 44 x 1/7".
|TEST GAS||CONC. (PPM)||B'THROUGH (MIN)|
|B1: Hydrogen sulphide||500||>60|
|B1: Hydrogen cyanide||500||>40|
|E1: Sulphur dioxide||500||>30|
- Storage: –20°C to +40°C at <90% RH
- Use: –10°C to +55°C at <90% RH
Storage: Store at room temperature in clean, dry place. If seal has been broken, store away from contaminants in an air-tight container. Shelf life is 5 years if seal is unbroken.
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $100 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.