SmallTalk for Sundström masks ST2-SR (EACH)
1 Grady Crescent
1 Grady Crescent
Erskine Park NSW 2759
Electronic communication device
In-mask communication - Make yourself heard with your mask on
In-mask microphone with exterior amplifier and loudspeaker. Fits Sundström half and full face masks without permanent modifications
If you can talk with your respirator fitted, there is no need to remove it. SmallTalk is designed to make 100% wear-time possible. No holes, no permanent attachments, no damage to your mask. SmallTalk can be fitted to your respirator in seconds, and removed without a trace. That means there are no changes to maintenance or cleaning, either.
Battery: Standard 9V alkaline or rechargeable battery
Microphone: ELECTRET type, mounted in snap-on valve cover
Loudspeaker: 50 mm Mylar cone, 8 Ohm, 2 W
Dimensions (Speaker Unit): 64 x 96 x 35 mm
Weight: 146 g (without battery)
- Communicate freely without removing your respirator
- Clear voice communication through a light-weight, unobstructive loudspeaker
- Long-lasting standard 9V battery. Widely available, easy to change
- Pocket-sized amplifier/loudspeaker
- Rugged construction, designed to withstand temperature, vibration, impact, dust and spray
- Thin, flexible cable — can be worn inside clothing
- The microphone is mounted in the protective cap at the speech diaphragm of the respirator, which means that it can be attached and removed without any permanent modification or intrusive alteration of the respirator
- The loudspeaker unit can be clipped onto a breast pocket, waist belt or shoulder strap
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $100 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.