SAM 360P Fully-Auto Defibrillator
Defibrillator automatically delivers shocks, if needed, eliminating the risk of human error Simple to use device with CPR coaching Highest level of protection from dust and water Most compact design weighing only 1.1kg 4-year electrode and battery life Carry case included
- The Samaritan® 360P utilises advanced technology to assess patient differences, analyse heart beats, and automatically perform shocks accordingly
- Detects motion and other interferences to ensure the rhythm is shockable
- Lighter and smaller than other defibrillators (1.1kg), with carry case included
- Uses easy-to-understand voice and visual prompts to guide the user throughout the process
- One-button operation reduces any confusion
- Device runs automatic weekly self checks
- Flashing status indicator shows that the device is ready for use
- 8 year Warranty
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.