SafeRite® Disposable Coverall White Type 4-5-6 SRDC456 (Each)
1 Grady Crescent
1 Grady Crescent
Erskine Park NSW 2759
- SafeRite® SRDC456 Type 4-5-6 protective disposable coveralls provide economical high-quality protection from liquid sprays, dry particles and some limited liquid splashes.
- Made from tough and durable water impermeable microporous material.
- This material provides an effective level of liquid barrier protection for the wearer.
- These coveralls include very secure and convenient closures provided by heat-sealed and taped seams to ensure superior sealing against penetration of dusts and liquids, two-way zipper front with double storm flap, together with elasticised hood/wrists/waist band/ankles.
- SafeRite® SRDC456 coveralls are a limited life chemical protection garment providing certified protection for Type 4 (Spray-tight), Type 5 (Particle-tight) and Type 6 (Limited splash-tight) hazards.
- Made from polypropylene + polyethylene laminated fabric, Material weight 65gsm.
- Before use, wearer must read and understand the instructions for use.
Size Range: M,L,XL,2XL,3XL
SafeRite® SRDC456 coveralls provide CE approved and certified Category III protection standards regarding chemical protective clothing for:
- Type 4 Spray-tight protection (EN 14605)
- Type 5 Particle-tight clothing (EN ISO 13982-1)
- Type 6 Limited splash-tight clothing (EN 13034)
- Anti-static protection (EN 1149-5)
- Hazardous materials clean ups
- Asbestos handling
- Spray painting
- Pesticide spraying
- Site preparation
- Liquid waste management
Refer to Data Sheet
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.
- Jamie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoGreat Fit and High Quality finish
Can't fault this Disposable Coverall. Comfortable fit and very hardy.