SafeRite® Disposable Coverall Blue SMS Type 5/6 SRDCSMSB (Each)
1 Grady Crescent
1 Grady Crescent
Erskine Park NSW 2759
- SafeRite® SRDCSMSB Type 5/6 protective disposable coveralls provide economical high-quality protection from some dry particles and limited liquid splashes.
- Made from tough and durable three-layer SMS (spunbond-meltblown-spunbond) polypropylene fabric.
- This material provides excellent comfort and breathability suitable for applications in warmer working environments and requiring extended periods of wear.
- These coveralls include secure and convenient closures provided by zipper front with flap, together with elasticised hood/wrists/waist band/ankles.
- SafeRite® SRDCSMSB SMS coveralls are a limited life chemical protection garment providing certified protection for Type 5 (Particle-tight) and Type 6 (Limited splash-tight) hazards.
- Made from three-layer SMS (spunbond-meltblown-spunbond) polypropylene fabric, Material weight 55gsm.
- Before use, wearer must read and understand the instructions for use.
Size Range: M,L,XL,2XL,3XL
SafeRite® SRDCSMSB SMS coveralls provide CE approved and certified Category III protection standards regarding chemical protective clothing for:
- Type 5 Particle-tight clothing (EN ISO 13982-1)
- Type 6 Limited splash-tight clothing (EN 13034)
- Anti-static protection (EN 1149-5)
- Hazardous materials clean ups
- Asbestos handling
- Spray painting
- Industrial cleaning
- Site preparation
- Insulation handling
Refer to Data Sheet
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.
- Caroline W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoHappy customer.
The quality is great, and the price is more than affordable. And delivery was super fast!
Normally would get one wear only from cheap white suits.Was this helpful?