Multiple Condition Sign This Protective Equipment Must Be Worn On This Site
- Complies to Australian Standard AS 1319-1994
- These signs specify that an instruction must be carried out. Symbols (or pictograms) feature
in white on a circular blue back ground. Sign wording, if necessary, is in black lettering on a white background
- Polypropylene material is highly recommended for outdoor use.
- It is UV stable and resists fading and cracking outdoors for three to five years. It is non-toxic and is Food Contact approved, conforming to AS 2070 (Plastic Materials For Food Contact and Use).
- Enduring temperatures of -40°C to 160°C, this polypropylene is fully recyclable and is an environmentally responsible alternative to PVC.
- Not only is the poly we use in our signs made from over 50% recycled material, but it is also certified as Carbon Neutral. All signs are 1.4mm thick with rounded corners and four corner mounting holes.
- Need a specific sign? Custom options available.
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $150 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.