The Altair 4XR Multigas Detector Kits comes with Altair 4XR Gas Detector, regulator and calibration assembly (cap, tube and connector) and test gas for bump testing and calibration complete in a foam lined carry case.
The MSA Altair 4XR Charcoal Multigas detector kit contains the Altair 4XR Charcoal Multigas detector. It is extremely durable with an IP68 rating for water and dust. The Altair 4XR is impact resistance and designed to withstand a 7.5m drop.
- Kit contains all components needed to perform compliance bump tests
- Available in various gas configurations
- X Cell sensors can reduce costs by 50% saving on calibration gas, replacement sensors, and maintenance
- Measures up to four gases from a wide range of sensor options including combustible gases, O2, CO, H2S, SO2 and NO2
- Dust and waterproof IP68 rating (2 meters for at least 1 hour)
- Four year expected sensor life and 5 year instrument warranty on Charcoal unit means less money spent on replacing sensors and purchasing replacement sensors. Spend less on maintaining the instrument and more time using it.
- Man down alarm feature
- Can run for over 24 hours on a single charge allowing for fewer units needed for long shifts
- Certified to AS/NZS (IEC) 60079-0:2004, AS/NZS (IEC) 60079.11:2006
- Complies with AS/NZS (IEC) 60529:2001 and AS 1826:2006
- Fire Service
- General Industry
- Oil & Gas
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.