LIFEPAK® CR2 Fully-Automatic USB (Non Connected)
Automatic Model Metronome and CPR Coaching Clear voice technology volume adjusts automatically based on noise around Child Mode without changing electrodes IP55 Dust and Moisture ingress protection Comes with soft shell carry case Unit performs its own regular self-tests 4 year pad and battery life 8 year warranty Communications - USB
With the LIFEPAK CR2 automatic Essential Defibrillator, even minimally trained users can quickly begin lifesaving care in just 2 steps making it the fastest time to shock.While other AEDs may be difficult to use, the LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator uses simple graphics, audible instructions and automated features to help users remain focused. CPR coaching gives users the confidence to perform CPR correctly. The LIFEPAK CR2 Essential Defibrillator uses a metronome to set an effective pace; users are audibly guided through the resuscitation process for an adult or with just the push of a button—for a child. CPR coaching not only improves overall CPR performance, it also increases hands-on time and reduces the longest pauses in CPR, which has the biggest influence on lifesaving outcomes.
- Option of wireless connectivity
- Fastest time to first shock cprINSIGHT™ Analysis Technology
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin.
- Highest Available Escalating Energy - Up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
- QUIK-STEP™ Electrodes - Peel directly off the base for faster placement.
- cprINSIGHT Analysis Technology - Analyses for shockable rhythm during chest compressions with no need to pause.
- Metronome and CPR Coaching - Sets an effective pace and audibly guides users
- ClearVoice™ Technology - Detects background noise and adjusts volume accordingly for clear instruction.
- Fully Automatic - Available in fully or semiautomatic models.
- Bilingual - Toggle between two pre-set languages when using the device.
- Child mode delivers lower energy levels appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes
- LIFEPAK® TOUGH™ - IP55 rating for challenging environments. Comes in carry case.
- Backed by an 8-year warranty
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $100 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.