KingGee FR Wet Weather Jacket - Y06730
ShieldTec FR has been designed to meet the toughest safety standards worldwide, while also reducing heat stress so you can get on with the job safely and comfortably. Whether you're in mining, energy, oil, gas or electrical - when you wear ShieldTec FR workwear you're buying vital seconds that could save your life.
- Arc Thermal Protection Value: ATPV 34
- PPE Category: PPE 3
- Water resistant to 10000mm H20
- FR Loxy Sto-Nor 9801 reflective tape
- Concealed 2way front zip opening
- Extra storm flap and touch tape closure
- Front welt pockets concealed with flap
- Seam sealed
- Stand collar
- Contoured and detachable hood concealed in back collar
- Internal rib cuff on sleeves
- Adjustable cuff on outer sleeve
- Adjustable hem
- Extended front yoke flap
- Internal chest pocket
Material that uses millions of reflective glass beads to reflect light back towards its original source for increased visibility and safety in low light situations.
An Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) rating for Ultraviolet Radiation transmitted through a fabric onto the skin. Look for garments with a UPF 50+ rating to be assured of excellent protection. These garments have been designed to comply with AS/NZS 4399:1996.
- Main: FR inherent 3 layer - 300D
- Polyester oxford anti-static. 98% polyester, 2% carbon. Lining: FR treated 100% cotton 170gsm
- Antistatic carbon yarn
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.