Forklifts In Use
- Complies to Australian Standard AS 1319-1994
- These signs warn of hazards or a hazardous condition that is not likely to be life-threatening. The hazard symbol features in black on a yellow background surrounded by a black triangle. Sign wording, if necessary, is in black lettering on a yellow background
- Metal substrate is guaranteed to withstand temperatures of -40ºC to 80ºC and has an outdoor life expectancy of five to eight years
- This material complies with two steel manufacturing standards AS/NZS 1365 and AS 1397.
- The 0.6mm thick material holds up well in windy conditions and is well suited to the outdoors.
- All metal signs come with rounded corners and four corner mounting holes.
- Need a specific sign? Custom options available.
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $100 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.