- Display Where Your Employees Can Effectively Use It In The Event Of An Emergency.
- Display the Electric Shock Survival sign in area where your employees can effective use it in the even of an emergency. This sign is manufactured to comply with the Australian Resuscitation Council Guidelines and is also available in reflective metal which is suitable for dark area such as mines.
- Polypropylene material is highly recommended for outdoor use.
- It is UV stable and resists fading and cracking outdoors for three to five years. It is non-toxic and is Food Contact approved, conforming to AS 2070 (Plastic Materials For Food Contact and Use).
- Enduring temperatures of -40°C to 160°C, this polypropylene is fully recyclable and is an environmentally responsible alternative to PVC.
- Not only is the poly we use in our signs made from over 50% recycled material, but it is also certified as Carbon Neutral. All signs are 1.4mm thick with rounded corners and four corner mounting holes.
- Need a specific sign? Custom options available.
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $100 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.