Brady All Purpose Cable Lockout Device without Cable
Lockout cables provide solutions for locking out gate valves, handles and other oversized devices that are difficult to lock using conventional means. These lockouts are ideal for a variety of applications with different size cable lengths available allowing you to lockout multiple valves at the same time.
- These flexible all purpose cables can be used in a variety of applications and can secure unusual energy isolating devices that are difficult to lockout using conventional means.
- Ergonomic design makes it a breeze to tighten
- Using the cable hold device in one hand, cinch the cable tight with the other
- Lightweight body is made of impact modified glass filled nylon
- Built-in loops keep cable neatly coiled when stored and also keeps excess cable from dangling loose and posing a hazard when in use
- Available in 2 types of cables which are interchangeable and can be purchased separately
- Four lock holes in handle that will accommodate most lock shackles and hasps
- Temperature range - Housing: -40°C to 120°C
Outer Housing: glass filled polyurethane polymer
Handle: glass filled nylon
Springs and locking cleats: stainless steel
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.