Lockout cables provide solutions for locking out gate valves, handles and other oversized devices that are difficult to lock using conventional means. These lockouts are ideal for a variety of applications with different size cable lengths available allowing you to lockout multiple valves at the same time.
- These flexible all purpose cables can be used in a variety of applications and can secure unusual energy isolating devices that are difficult to lockout using conventional means.
- Ergonomic design makes it a breeze to tighten
- Using the cable hold device in one hand, cinch the cable tight with the other
- Lightweight body is made of impact modified glass filled nylon
- Built-in loops keep cable neatly coiled when stored and also keeps excess cable from dangling loose and posing a hazard when in use
- Available in 2 types of cables which are interchangeable and can be purchased separately
- Four lock holes in handle that will accommodate most lock shackles and hasps
- TEMPERATURE RANGE
Housing: -40°C to 120°C
Outer Housing: glass filled polyurethane polymer
Handle: glass filled nylon
Springs and locking cleats: stainless steel
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $100 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.