Blundstone Women's Safety Series - Safety Joggers - Black and Grey #883
Designed and built for women, the #883 features XRD® cushioning in the footbed and midsole—which means they’re perfect for long days on the job..
Available in Australian Women's sizes: 5-11 (half sizes 6.5-9.5)
Materials & Specifications
- Black breathable nylon upper, anti-static uniform safety jogger
- Lightweight, comfort fit designed specifically for women
- Grey, breathable, moisture-wicking lining
- Removable PU foam footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection heel insert for greater impact absorption and comfort
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable footbed
- XRD® inserted into the forepart of the innersole
- Rubber outsole has a high coefficient of friction for increased grip/slip resistance and durability
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- TPU toe guard and Heel skeletal Stabiliser
- Elasticated laces for quick fastening. Standard laces are also included
- Tongue pocket to hide laces and reduce trip hazard potential
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Nylon shank—ensures correct step flex point and assists with skeletal stability
- Airport friendly
- Broad fitting 200-joule impact-resistant composite toe cap, however, if your feet are exposed to the risk of repetitive impacts, penetration or cutting hazards or electrical hazards, then we recommend that you consider one of our steel safety toe boots as they may be more suited to your needs.
Genuine Women's Fit
Designed and manufactured specifically for women, offering optimum fit, support and comfort along with a range of safety features.
Rubber Outsole —140°C Heat Resistant
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 140°C, therefore withstanding temperatures typically encountered in the majority of industrial applications.
This style has a composite toe cap, which has performed extremely well in Security and Airport environments with walk-through metal detectors at normal operating calibration. This jogger is not 100% metal-free and hand-held wand detectors or highly sensitive calibrations may be triggered by metal tabs securing the zip.
Removable PU footbed which includes a pad of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection under the heel of the foot. The footbed is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
Designed to prevent the build up of static electricity by conducting the static charge to the ground. This greatly reduces the risk of electric shock, and is best used in workplaces including petrochemical plants, airport tarmacs and anywhere you're exposed to flammable vapours.
Composite Toe Cap
Capable of withstanding an impact of 200 joules, they're the ideal boot if you're on your feet all day and require lightweight protection. And because they're metal free, they won't set off any metal detectors.
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $100 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.