Blundstone Unisex Zip Up Series Safety Boots - Wheat #992
1 Grady Crescent
1 Grady Crescent
Erskine Park NSW 2759
The #992 is loaded with safety and comfort features—and the inclusion of XRD® Technology means it is the ultimate in workboot comfort.
The #992 is designed to provide maximum safety and comfort for long days on the job. The zip-sided lace up is great for easy on, easy off convenience while the supreme underfoot cushioning provides all day comfort when you’re on your feet.
Available in sizes 5-14 (half sizes 7.5 - 10.5)
Materials & Specifications
- Wheat water-resistant nubuck safety boot—150mm height
- 7 eyelet lace up with lace locking device
- Convenient heavy-duty YKK zip with zip fastener
- Moulded TPU bump cap for added leather protection
- Padded tongue and collar
- Thermal regulating bamboo lining
- Low density shock absorbing PU midsole with anti-bacterial agent.
- Rubber outsole designed to specifically increase slip resistance in varied environments
- excellent cut and slip resistance,
- highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- heat resistant to 300˚C
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert provides superior comfort.
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable footbed.
- SPS Max—XRD® Technology in the heel strike zone for increased impact protection.
- Steel shank—ensures correct step flex point, assists with skeletal stability
- Electrical hazard resistant
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
PU - Polyurethane | TPU - Thermoplastic Polyurethane
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.