Blundstone Unisex Lace Up Series - Safety Joggers - Black and White B793
The centrepiece of our safety jogger range, our #793 effortlessly combines lightweight comfort and safety. Built to keep you fast, safe and light on your feet.
Available in Australian Women's sizes: 5-13
Materials & Specifications
- Black/white breathable nylon upper, anti-static uniform safety jogger
- Designed for ultimate lightweight comfort
- Removable PU foam footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection heel insert for greater impact absorption and comfort
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable footbed
- XRD® Technology inserted into the forepart of the innersole
- Rubber outsole has a high coefficient of friction for increased grip/slip resistance and durability
- oil, acid & organic fat resistant
- heat resistant to 140˚C
- slip resistant
- TPU toe guard and Heel skeletal Stabiliser
- Elasticated laces for quick fastening. Standard laces are also included
- Tongue pocket to hide laces and reduce trip hazard potential
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Nylon shank—ensures correct step flex point and assists with skeletal stability
- Airport friendly
- Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant composite toe cap However, if your feet are exposed to the risk of repetitive impacts, penetration or cutting hazards or electrical hazards, then we recommend that you consider one of our steel safety toe boots as they may be more suited to your needs
Ultimate Lightweight Comfort
Made for those on the move, these joggers will keep you safe, comfortable and agile all day long.
Rubber Outsole —140°C Heat Resistant
The outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 140°C, therefore withstanding temperatures typically encountered in the majority of industrial applications.
This style has a composite toe cap, which has performed extremely well in Security and Airport environments with walk-through metal detectors at normal operating calibration. This jogger is not 100% metal-free and hand-held wand detectors or highly sensitive calibrations may be triggered by metal tabs securing the zip.
Removable PU footbed which includes a pad of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection under the heel of the foot. The footbed is anti-bacterial, breathable and washable.
Designed to prevent the build up of static electricity by conducting the static charge to the ground. This greatly reduces the risk of electric shock, and is best used in workplaces including petrochemical plants, airport tarmacs and anywhere you're exposed to flammable vapours.
Composite Toe Cap
Capable of withstanding an impact of 200 joules, they're the ideal boot if you're on your feet all day and require lightweight protection. And because they're metal free, they won't set off any metal detectors.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.