Blundstone Unisex Gumboot Series - Safety Gumboots - Grey #025
The #025 gumboot is built for those with a wider foot. In addition to a steel toe cap and Comfort Arch footbed, it is also slip and abrasion resistant.
Available in sizes 5-13
Materials & Specifications
- Grey waterproof safety gumboot
- Made from a PVC/nitrile compound that is chemical, oil and acid resistant
- Soft metatarsal pad to reduce pressure and stress on the delicate metatarsal bones of your feet allowing full flexibility.
- Distinctive upper pattern provides vulnerable areas with greater cut and abrasion resilience.
- Removable Comfort Arch footbed with XRD® Extreme Impact Protection forepart insert provides superior comfort.
- Anti-bacterial, washable and breathable footbed
- Wide fit and a heavy-duty tread base for extra stability and a sole pattern that resists clogging, providing superior grip in most conditions
- Knit lining for comfort
- Two pre-stamped guide lines allow height adjustment for optimum comfort
- Ergonomically engineered toe spring reduces wearer fatigue
- Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact
- Made in Tasmania
Waterproof Safety Gumboot
Gumboots are highly resistant to water and liquid penetration keeping your feet dry for all day comfort.
PVC / Nitrile Blend Upper
The chemical, oil & acid resistant properties of the gumboots provide waterproof protection for many environments.
Luxury PU Footbed
Our ultimate Comfort Arch footbed is made from soft polyurethane, covered with a full length cushion of foam polyurethane, topped by a long-wearing mesh cover. This footbed has an airflow and moisture-wicking system and also includes a large pad of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection under the ball of the foot.
Slip & Abrasion Resistant
Our soles combine a unique tread pattern with our expertise in blending the PVC/nitrile to provide excellent durability and slip resistance.
Designed with a wider circumference through the calf area to accommodate even larger size legs and feet.
Steel Toe Cap
Broad fitting Type 1 steel toe cap tested to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to impacts, punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression.
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $100 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.