Bisley Taped Hi Vis Long Rain Coat BJ6961T
- Waterproof and non breathable fabric
- Waterproof rating: Up to 10,000mm H20
- Reflective taped H pattern with extra hem tape
- All seams are seam sealed
- Storm flap with touch tape and zip closure
- Built in concealed hood
- Two waist pocket with contrast flap
- Adjustable sleeve cuff with touch tape closure
100% Polyester Oxford with PU Coating 150D 110gsm *Unlined
The ultraviolet radiation trasmitted through a fabric to the skin is measured and given a rating of 50, 50+ (excellent protection).
Water resistant membranes are often added to the reverse side of rainwear fabrics to ensure that no water can penetrate from the outside, water resistant garments are fully seam sealed on the inside keeping you dry in wet weather.
Hi Visibility Material
Bisley Safetywear High Visibility garments are developed to be seen in high-risk environments and protect you from work place hazards.
Hi Vis Day or Night
Class D/N. Day/Night garments are developed to be worn both during the day and also at night. Hi Vis colours accompanied with retroreflective taping offer maximum reflection.
XS - 6XL
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.