Bisley Taped Hi Vis 5 In 1 Rain Jacket BK6975
- Waterproof and breathable fabric
- Waterproof rating: Up to 20,000mm H20
- Reflective taped H pattern with extra back hem tape and biomotion taping on sleeves
- Waterproof outer shell, fully seam sealed
- Zip-out reversible padded body warmer
- Detachable, zip-out sleeves and heavy-duty two way zippered front opening
- Stow away hood on outer jacket
- Chin guard for increased comfort
- Inner and outer jacket embroidery access
- Two hip pockets with hand-warmers
- Outer jacket mobile phone pocket and three pen holders on sleeve
- ID card holder on outer and inner jackets
- Elasticated sleeve storm cuffs with fastening
100% Polyester Oxford with PU Coating 300D
100% Polyester Fleece Lining 200gsm
100% Polyester Mesh Lining 120gsm
XS - 6XL
Hi Visibility Material
Bisley Safetywear High Visibility garments are developed to be seen in high-risk environments and protect you from work place hazards.
Hi Visibility Day Or Night
Class D/N. Day/Night garments are developed to be worn both during the day and also at night. Hi Vis colours accompanied with retroreflective taping offer maximum reflection.
The ultraviolet radiation transmitted through a fabric to the skin is measured and given a rating of 15 (min protection), 30 (good protection), 50, 50+ (excellent protection).
Garments designed to keep you warm in cold weather.
Water resistant membranes are often added to the reverse side of rainwear fabrics to ensure that no water can penetrate from the outside, water resistant garments are fully seam sealed on the inside keeping you dry in wet weather.
Fabric is breathable or the garment is designed with ventilation
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.