Bisley Stretch Cotton Drill Work Pants BP6008
- Stretch fit with curved waistband to prevent gaping at back
- Two angled side pockets
- Two back patch pockets
- Mobile phone welt pocket on back right hand side leg
- Coin pocket in waistband on the right hand side
- Seven reinforced belt loops
- YKK zipper
97% Cotton, 3% Elastane Drill 280gsm
77 - 112R
87 - 132S
74 - 94L
The ultraviolet radiation trasmitted through a fabric to the skin is measured and given a rating of 15 (min protection), 30 (good protection), 50, 50+ (excellent protection).
Reinforced stitching, bartacks, rivets and heavy duty fabrics mean Bisley Workwear products with this symbol have been developed for industrial environments or work places.
Certain natural fibres do not attract static electricity (static neutral) and therefore reduce the risk of an electric shock to the body. 100% Cotton is the most common static control in garments.
Built in stretch that allows greater ease of movement when working.
Fresche® microbial treatment is a highly effective approach to long term control and protection against the growth of bacteria and fungus which causes stubborn odours and stains. Fresche® is invisible when applied, it will not impact or change the colour or feel of the garment. Fresche® is derived from coconut oil - a safe, sustainable and renewable resource.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.
- Alex V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoDoes the job
Comfy and wear well
- Blair M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPractical
Not the best quality pants I have bought but suitable for work.
Seem like they will wear well
- Phillip E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat pants
Fit perfectly can't fault