- Stretch cotton canvas for extra comfort and movement
- Curved waistband to prevent gaping at back
- Garment washed to create worn look
- Cordura® highlights at high abrasive areas for extra durability
- Multi functional pockets incl. oversized cargo pockets
- Contoured shaped leg and knee
- Back shaped knee panel
- 7 reinforced wider and stronger belt loops
- Hem boot cuff
- YKK zipper
97% Cotton, 3% Spandex Canvas 280gsm 100% Nylon Cordura® 235gsm
72 - 112R
87 - 117S
The ultraviolet radiation trasmitted through a fabric to the skin is measured and given a rating of 15 (min protection), 30 (good protection), 50, 50+ (excellent protection).
Reinforced stitching, bartacks, rivets and heavy duty fabrics mean Bisley Workwear products with this symbol have been developed for industrial environments or work places.
Certain natural fibres do not attract static electricity (static neutral) and therefore reduce the risk of an electric shock to the body. 100% Cotton is the most common static control in garments.
Built in stretch that allows greater ease of movement when working.
Some Bisley Workwear garments have Cordura® incorporated into them to enhance tear and abrasion resistance, due to the high quality, resilient nylon yarns used to create it.
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $100 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.