Bisley Men's Cotton Logo Singlet BKS063
- Crew neck style
- Ribbed cotton neck opening and armholes for stretch and shape recovery
- Bisley exclusive Fresche® antimicrobial treatment to prevent against bacteria, mould and viruses
100% Cotton Jersey 160gsm
The ultraviolet radiation transmitted through a fabric to the skin is measured and given a rating of 30 (good protection)
Fresche® microbial treatment is a highly effective approach to long term control and protection against the growth of bacteria and fungus which causes stubborn odours and stains. Fresche® is invisible when applied, it will not impact or change the colour or feel of the garment. Fresche® is derived from coconut oil - a safe, sustainable and renewable resource.
S - 3XL
Australian and International Standards
- AS/NZS 2621:1998 Textiles - Guide to the Selection of Correct Care Labelling Instructions from AS/NZS 1957
- AS/NZS 2392:1999 Textiles - Labelling of Clothing, Household Textiles & Furnishing
- AS/NZS 1957:1998 Textiles - Care Labelling
- AS/NZS 2622:1996 Textiles Products - Fibre Content Labelling
- AS/NZS 4399:1996 Sun Protection Clothing - Evaluation and Classification
- AS/NZS 1020:1995 The Control of Undesirable Static Electricity
- ASTM D5489-07 Standard Guide for Care Labelling Code Using Symbols for Care Instructions on Textile Products
- ISO 14184-1 Textiles - Determination of Formaldehyde - Part 1: Free and Hydrolized
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.