Bisley Cool Lightweight Drill Shirt BS1893
- Vertical cotton mesh back ventilation
- Underarm cotton mesh ventilation
- Two button down chest pockets
- Pen division on left chest pocket
- Two piece structured collar
100% Cotton Preshrunk Drill 155gsm 100% Cotton Open Mesh 125gsm
Traditional Fit S - 6XL
The ultraviolet radiation trasmitted through a fabric to the skin is measured and given a rating of 15 (min protection), 30 (good protection), 50, 50+ (excellent protection).
Reinforced stitching, bartacks, rivets and heavy duty fabrics mean Bisley Workwear products with this symbol have been developed for industrial environments or work places.
Certain natural fibres do not attract static electricity (static neutral) and therefore reduce the risk of an electric shock to the body. 100% Cotton is the most common static control in garments.
We recognise the need for developing lightweight, breathable garments and have added mesh ventilation to key perspiration points on some garments.
Fresche® microbial treatment is a highly effective approach to long term control and protection against the growth of bacteria and fungus which causes stubborn odours and stains. Fresche® is invisible when applied, it will not impact or change the colour or feel of the garment. Fresche® is derived from coconut oil - a safe, sustainable and renewable resource.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.
- Lynette T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agodrill shirt
love the colour and fit
- Dean G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBisley shirt
- Dianne S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBisley cool-weight shirt
Exactly what I hoped for!