Ansell Microflex® 63-854 (Pack of 1000)
Latex exam gloves with exceptional fit and feel for extended wear.
- Secure grip: MICROFLEX® 63-854 disposable latex gloves are fully textured for a secure grip, and in both wet or dry environments
- Tactile sensitivity: Excellent tactile sensitivity ensures precise handling of sensitive or delicate items, such as laboratory instruments
- Comfortable and elastic fit: Superior elasticity means gloves move with you for greater comfort
- Outstanding quality: Exceeds standards for tensile strength, elasticity/elongation and other quality standards for average latex gloves
- 100 gloves per dispenser, 10 dispensers per carton
- Food Processing
- Life Sciences
- Equipment, maintenance and repair
- All food processing, applications that have food contact
- Sample taking and processing
- Extra comfort during long, sustained procedures
|Sizes||6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9|
|Material||Natural Rubber Latex|
|Not Made From Natural Rubber Latex||No
|External Glove Surface||Fully Textured|
|Freedom From Holes (Inspection Level I)||1.5 AQL|
|Palm Thickness (MM/Mil)||0.13 / 5.1|
|Finger Thickness (MM/Mil)||0.16 / 6.3|
|Tested for Use With Chemotherapy Drugs||No|
|Double Gloving Recommendation||No|
|Glove Length (MM/Inches)||245 / 9.6|
Standards And Certifications
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $150 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.