Comfort and protection for lightweight applications.
- Designed for light applications that require good levels of comfort and abrasion resistance
- Offering precise handling of small objects in dry or light oily environments, HyFlex® 48-101 is the practical choice when you are looking for dexterity
- HyFlex® 48-101 provides enhanced safety, dexterity and durability compared to other glove options often used in the same applications
- 12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton
- Machinery and Equipment
- Chassis assembly, body trimming
- Production line support & maintenance
- Equipment repair & maintenance
- Assembly and disassembly of equipment
- Loading and unloading rough parts or boxes
- Picking parts and accessories
Standards And Certification
EN 420:2003 + A1:2009; Category II
Sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Coating Colour: Black
Coating Material: Polyurethane
Cuff Style: Knitwrist
Finishing: Palm coated
Length: 220-270mm, 8.66-10.63 inches
Liner Colour: Black
Liner Material: Nylon
Washing Temperature: 40 °C (104 °F)
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $100 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.