These nitrile foam gloves offer an improved design that delivers up to 30% more breathability. For all day, every day comfort.
- Ansell’s best-selling HyFlex® 11-801 glove, the original nitrile foam glove, is better than ever
- A highly versatile solution for precision assembly, general handling, and automotive applications, this glove provides the perfect balance between comfort, dexterity and protection
- Advanced Knitting Technology allows increased stretch and flexibility in high-stress areas: the hand operates more freely, improving comfort and reducing hand fatigue
- 12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton
- Darker liner is well-suited for slightly oily or dirty environments helping to improve wear life
- Our legendary first-to-market foam coating provides more breathability that extends workers’ comfort
- Benefits from proprietary washing process that efficiently extracts impurities to deliver a cleaner, more comfortable glove. Independently certified as skin friendly by the Oeko-Tex® testing & certification system
- No transfer of silicone contaminants to metal parts prior to painting
- Machinery and Equipment
- Metal fabrication
- Picking, fastening components
- Adjusting systems and screwing
- Fastening components, parts
- Loading and unloading trucks and vehicles
- Handling incoming goods
- Loading trucks & vehicles
- Product shipping, transport and delivery
- Lock smith
Standards And Certifications
EN420:2003 + A1:2009; Category II
Sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Coating Colour: Black
Coating Material: Foam Nitrile
Cuff Style: Knitwrist
Finishing: Palm coated
Length: 192 - 265mm, 7.55-10.51 inches
Liner Colour: Grey
Liner Material: Nylon
Washing Temperature: 40 °C (104 °F)
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $100 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.