Ansell ActivArmr® 97-003 (Pack of 12)
Medium-duty cut-resistant gloves, combining grip with abrasion and vibration resistance.
- Reinforced protection: ActivArmr® 97-003 safety gloves feature INTERCEPT™ Cut Resistance Technology, fused with Kevlar® and stainless steel fibers, for protective gloves that deliver ANSI A4/EN ISO D cut protection and six times greater laceration defenses than standard leather glove alternatives*
- Enhanced defenses and grip: Gel padding reduces vibration and impacts, while nitrile foam coating makes for excellent grip in both wet and dry conditions
- Heightened comfort: Designed with ZONZ™ Comfort Fit Technology, ActivArmr® 97-003 safety work gloves boast an ergonomic, breathable design, equipped with adjustable Velcro® cuffs for increased dexterity
- 12 pairs in a carton; 6 bags in a carton
- Oil and gas
- Operating of heavy machinery
- Hydraulic set and testing
- Crushing and unloading ore
- Primary grinding
- Hydraulic repair
- Product inspection
- Conveyer and longwall maintenance
- General pumping work
- Handling of tools
- Valve - line maintenance and repair
- Handling jagged metal
- Equipment maintenance Scaffolding Pipe handling and insulation Plumbing and sand blasting
- Heavy machine operation
|Sizes||9, 10, 11|
|Coating Material||Foam Nitrile|
|Liner Color||Blue and Black|
|Liner Material||Nylon, Spandex, Stainless Steel, Kevlar®|
Standards And Certifications
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $150 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.