Ansell HyFlex® 11-754 (Pack of 12)
Ultralight ANSI A4/EN ISO D-rated cut-resistant gloves with touchscreen compatibility.
- Heightened defenses: Developed with INTERCEPT™ Cut Resistance Technology, and satisfying ANSI A4 and EN ISO D cut resistance standards, HyFlex® 11-754 industrial gloves guard against lacerations and prevent common workplace injuries
- Enhanced tactile sensitivity: Palm-dipped, with nylon liner, these PU-coated gloves benefit from advanced tactile sensitivity and touchscreen compatibility
- Elevated comfort: Ultra-lightweight and fitted to natural hand contours, HyFlex® 11-754 PPE gloves elicit minimal hand fatigue
- Improved dexterity: These polyurethane gloves’ ultralight design also increases flexibility and everyday ease of use
- Certified skin-friendliness: HyFlex® 11-754 industrial working gloves are Dermatest®-approved for skin-friendliness
12 pairs/bag, 12 bags/carton
- Machinery and Equipment
- Metal fabrication
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Assembly & inspection of components
- Picking, fastening components
- Final assembly
- Applying finish to materials, products
|Sizes||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12|
|Cuff Style||Knit wrist|
|Liner Material||Nylon, Spandex, Stainless Steel|
|Washing Temperature||40 °C (104 °F)|
Standards And Certifications
EN ISO 21420:2020
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $150 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.