Ansell AlphaTec® 58-270 (Pack of 12)
Chemical-resistant gloves offering superior grip and advanced dexterity.
- Specialized protection: AlphaTec® 58-270 safety gloves possess a thin nitrile shell, which enables EN 374 Type A chemical protection with breathable comfort
- Reinforced grip: ANSELL GRIP™ coating ensures class-leading grip, for more secure handling
- Enhanced features: AlphaTec® 58-270 industrial gloves’ special safety cuffs make them easy to don and remove, facilitating daily use
- Augmented dexterity: Their seamless 15-gauge design helps reduce strain and augment dexterity
- Elevated comfort: In addition, their nylon liner retains less heat, reducing perspiration and ensuring greater comfort
- Improved durability: These AlphaTec® gloves are hard-wearing, with ANSI level 4 abrasion resistance
- 12 pairs per bag, 12 bags per case
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Machinery and Equipment
- Metal fabrication
- Body painting including surface inspection
- Applying sealers, touching up
- Press injection molding
- Equipment repair & maintenance
- Assembling and mounting components
- Painting or cleaning tools or robots
- Final assembly
- Metalwork, glass processing
- Assembly & inspection of components
- Warehousing of raw materials
|Length||300mm, 11.8 Inches|
|Sizes||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Grip Design||Ansell Grip™ Technology|
|Palm Thickness (MM/Mil)||0.41 / 16.1|
Standards And Certifications
We offer free shipping on AU orders over $150 and a free 30 day return period on all eligible items ordered online.
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.