Ansell AlphaTec® 37-310 (Carton of 144 pairs)
Thin, yet durable, food processing gloves, offering light chemical protection.
- Reduced risks: AlphaTec® 37-310 safety gloves’ lack of inner cotton flocking reduces lint contamination risks, while their latex-free composition makes them usable for those with Type I allergies
- Advanced ergonomics: Their thin, 8 mil/0.2mm palm offers these AlphaTec® gloves heightened dexterity, while an “engineered” fit means they are ideal for use either as an overglove or independently
- Food handling compliance: They also boast European food handling certification
- Specialized defenses: AlphaTec® 37-310 PPE gloves possess EN 374 Type B chemical protection, guarding against light acids, grease, oils and liquids
- Added protection: In addition, these industrial safety gloves have a long cuff, extending to the forearm, for further personal protection
- 12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton
- Food Processing
- Janitorial / Sanitation
- Dairy Processing
- Fruit and Vegetable Processing
- Prepared Meals
- Janitorial use
|Sizes||7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
||310mm / 12.2inch|
0.2mm / 7.9mil
Standards And Certifications
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.