3M™ Wide Brim Safety Helmet ABS Type 1 Unvented TA400 (Box of 12)
The 3M™ TA400 non-vented safety helmet has been designed with a full brim for extra protection against sun, rain and chemical. This Australian made Type 1 safety helmet is ideal for general industrial, mining, construction, transport, forestry and heavy engineering industries.
The 50mm wide brim reduces exposure to sun, assists in deflection of falling objects and prevents liquids making contact with exposed neck areas. The safety helmet design allows multiple branding and reflective tape options. Suitable for general use in industry for protection of the upper part of the wearers head.
The TA400 wide brim safety helmet has been designed to meet the requirements of AS/NZS 1801 for shock absorption, resistance to penetration, lateral stiffness, ignition by flame and electrial insulation (electrical hazards up to 650V) when tested in the Hot (50°C), Cold (-5°C) and Wet conditions.
- ABS Type 1 Non-Vented Safety Helmet
- Australian made
- Full brim safety helmet for extra protection against sun and objects
- Six point 25mm webbing harness with injection moulded adjustable headband
- Not fitted with accessory slots
- Certified to AS/NZS 1801:1997 Type 1 ABS, for general industrial, mining, construction, transport, forestry and heavy engineering industries
- Helmets can be personalised with names, logos or reflective tapes
- Approved to AS/NZS 1801 Type 1
Data Sheet: Download Data Sheet
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.