3M™ PELTOR™ ProTac™ Shooter Headset Headband Format Earmuff, 32dB (Class 5) MT13H223A (Each)
The 3M™ PELTOR™ ProTac Shooter Headset is designed for use whilst sport shooting. It helps protect against harmful impact noise, whilst allowing ambient sounds to be heard at a level below 82dB. It increases your ability to communicate with others nearby, as well as increase your ability to hear lower audio sounds.
A great value in electronic level-dependent hearing protection, 3M™ PELTOR™ is a leading brand in electronic level-dependent hearing protection for professionals who have an occupational exposure to steady state or impulse noise. The ProTac III helps protect workers' hearing and allows them to listen to important ambient sounds (at a maximum level of 82dB), allows them to communicate with colleagues, hear warning signals and approaching hazards, while protecting their hearing.
- Environmental microphones for level-dependent hearing protection and ambient listening
- 3.5 mm listen only stereo input for connection to external devices (Smartphones, shoulder microphones, etc.)
- Voice guided menu system
- Auto power off: The headset will turn off after 4hrs of non-use to save battery
- Low-battery warning.
- To reduce the corrosion caused by sweat and moisture, the electronics are located in the outer part of the cup
- Available in two different cup sizes: Slim cups for compatibility with other head borne PPE and full cups that provide a higher NRR
|Connector Size (Metric)
|External Audio Input
|Level Dependent Function for Ambient Listening
|Hearing Protection Style
Orders on all products in stock placed before 3:00 PM will ship the same business day and orders placed after 3:00 PM will ship the following business day.
At URSafeRite, customer satisfaction is our priority.